Jeremiah 35 The Rechabites remembered what their ancestor told them to do. No wine and live in tents.
John 8 Pharisees remembered differently, ‘we were never in bondage to anyone’.
Apparently they didn’t remember Egypt!
What do we need to remember?
1. Jesus died for us
2.Your job is not who you are
3. You are a man/woman of God
4. Your job is a vehicle to love others
5. What your purpose/mission is
6. You and your spouse are meant to be
7. This earth is not our home
8. We fight from a place of victory
9. Even when we do not see it God is still working